This peanut butter banana smoothie is thick, creamy, and packed with sweet and nutty taste. Make it for an straightforward, tasty breakfast or snack!
This peanut butter banana smoothie is the kind of breakfast that would make you enthusiastic to get out of mattress in the early morning. It calls for 4 simple substances, it requires minutes to make, and it tastes so very good that it could pretty much go as dessert. The peanut butter, banana, and whole rolled oats make it thick and creamy, and they infuse it with the Ideal sweet and nutty flavor. They also occur to include fiber, protein, potassium, and vitamin C, indicating that this mouth watering breakfast is a wholesome a person as well. I consider you are going to adore it!
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe Ingredients
Here’s what you will will need to make this peanut butter banana smoothie recipe:
- Peanut butter, of training course! Creamy organic peanut butter is finest for this recipe. Use shop-bought, or make your very own!
- Frozen banana – It can make the smoothie sweet and creamy. To freeze a banana, take out the peel and spot it in an airtight bag or container. It’ll hold in the freezer for up to 3 months. Idea: Wait around to freeze bananas right up until they’re ripe and spotty. That way, they’ll have the sweetest banana taste.
- Total rolled oats – They give the smoothie extra being electricity and best its clean, thick regularity.
- Almond milk – Or any milk you like! Regular milk or my selfmade oat milk would operate right here as well.
- And ice – To make the smoothie cool and frosty.
Discover the comprehensive recipe with measurements down below.
Place the banana, oats, and peanut butter in a blender, and pour in the almond milk. Mix until finally smooth. Then, add a handful of ice cubes and mix once again.
That is it! Pour the smoothie into 1 or 2 eyeglasses and delight in. If you like, best the peanut butter smoothies with banana slices, chocolate chips, and drizzles of peanut butter for a extra decadent handle.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Variants
We love this peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe as prepared, but it lends itself properly to all sorts of variants. Feel no cost to modify it up! I hope you have fun creating it your very own.
Here are a several tips to get you begun:
- Swap the nut butter. Use almond butter or cashew butter as a substitute of peanut butter.
- Bump up the protein. Incorporate a scoop of Greek yogurt or your favourite protein powder.
- Spike it with a superfood. Blend in a tablespoon of chia seeds or a spoonful of maca powder.
- Make it chocolatey. Incorporate cocoa powder and a drizzle of maple syrup. A small vanilla extract would be good listed here far too!
- Or coffee-y. Combine in a splash of chilly brew coffee.
Enable me know what variants you test!
Much more Beloved Smoothie Recipes
If you really like this peanut butter banana smoothie, consider 1 of these delightful smoothie recipes up coming:
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Serves 1 to 2
This peanut butter banana smoothie is a mouth watering breakfast or snack! Peanut butter, frozen bananas, and full rolled oats make it thick and creamy, and they pack it with sweet and nutty taste.
- 1 frozen banana
- ⅓ cup complete rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons normal peanut butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Handfuls of ice
- Chocolate chips, optional, for topping
- Vanilla protein powder
- Maca powder
- Splash of cold brew espresso
- Cocoa or cacao powder
In a blender, area the banana, oats, peanut butter, and almond milk. Blend until finally easy, then incorporate ice and any optional insert-ins, as wanted, and blend once again right until smooth and creamy.
Pour into 1 or 2 glasses and provide topped with chocolate chips, if using.
Tends to make 1 big smoothie or 2 lesser smoothies.