I hope you had the most fantastic Thanksgiving crammed with excellent firm and tasty foods. Now that the dust has settled and *it’s possible* you have a few much more dishes to clean up, I preferred to share a very little roundup that will make these future lunches and dinners easy and entertaining.
That’s proper, I’m stepping up your Thanksgiving leftovers with around 40 amazingly effortless recipes that use leftover turkey. I’m all about post-vacation turkey sandwiches, but the entire household is going to Like these imaginative new leftover turkey recipes. Skip the gloppy casseroles and use leftover Thanksgiving turkey in these cozy soups & chilis, some of my well-known enchiladas, and lots of delectable slow cooker recipes that are the perfect way to repurpose all those leftovers (even the potatoes and cranberry sauce!)
For lighter possibilities, I have tons of turkey salad suggestions and recipes packed with vegetables and flavor.
Thanksgiving supper spherical two, any person? Let us get to it.
How very long is leftover turkey good for?
When you consider your leftover turkey dwelling be certain to cook dinner up these new recipes in just 3-5 times so that the turkey is however good. I like to acquire the day after Thanksgiving to make a yummy turkey soup, leftover turkey sandwich or batch of turkey enchiladas. The best meal prep for the rest of your 7 days!
Storing & freezing leftover turkey
You can also shop and freeze your leftover turkey to get pleasure from at a later date!
- To keep: keep the leftover turkey in airtight containers or resealable bags in the fridge for up to 3-5 times.
- To freeze: freeze leftover turkey in airtight containers or baggage for up to 3 months. Simply just thaw the turkey in the fridge in advance of using it in recipes.
I hope you guys appreciate all of these mouth watering methods to use leftover turkey. If you make any of these following Thanksgiving be certain to leave a remark and permit me know how you liked it. Love, xoxo!
For soup recipes, truly feel cost-free to only add the identical quantity of cooked turkey as the recipe phone calls for hen! It will usually be about 2-3 cups of cooked, shredded turkey, and you can incorporate it 10 minutes in advance of serving. If you’re using a slow cooker, stir in the turkey after the other substances are finished cooking.
- Healing Ginger Coconut Hen Brown Rice Soup
- Butternut Squash Environmentally friendly Chile Rooster Soup
- The Greatest Hen Soup You will At any time Try to eat
- Sluggish Cooker Pumpkin Peanut Butter Hen Soup
- Nutritious Hen Pot Pie Soup (full 30, dairy totally free)
- Nourishing Asian-Inspired Chicken Soup
- Creamy White Bean Hen Enchilada Soup
- Environmentally friendly Chile Rooster Pozole
- Slow Cooker Hen Tortilla Soup
- Comforting & Healthier Slow Cooker Hen Noodle Soup
- Courtney’s Curry Rooster Noodle Soup
- Golden Coconut Hen Lentil Soup
- Sluggish Cooker Black Bean, Quinoa & Rooster Tortilla Soup
- Paleo Coconut Hen Sweet Potato Noodle Soup
- Golden Turmeric Chickpea Hen Soup
- Lightened-Up Slow Cooker Chicken Wild Rice Soup
Hearty Stews, Curries & Chowders
Just like with soups, include your cooked, shredded turkey 10 minutes just before serving! All over again, if you’re working with a gradual cooker, stir in the turkey once almost everything else is completed cooking.
- Slow Cooker White Wine Hen Stew
- A person Pot Moroccan Hen Stew with Sweet Potato & Couscous
- Gradual Cooker Yellow Rooster Curry
- Southwest Rooster Corn Chowder
- Wholesome Sluggish Cooker Rooster Tikka Masala
- Gradual Cooker Thai-Impressed Peanut Chicken with Sticky Coconut Purple Rice
- A single Pan Creamy Thai Peanut Hen Couscous
You know the drill — stir in cooked, shredded turkey 10 minutes ahead of serving the chili. The exact same principles apply for slow cooker chili recipes!
- Healthy White Chicken Chili
- Gradual Cooker Black Bean Quinoa Pumpkin Chicken Chili
- Sluggish Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Chickpea Chili
- Healthful Sluggish Cooker Hen Chile Verde
Salads, Wraps, Sandwiches & Bowls
Due to the fact these recipes already connect with for cooked chicken, make the recipe as directed but use cooked turkey in its place. These recipes are the excellent way to appreciate your leftovers with loads of veggies.
- Cherry Jam, Turkey & Spicy Cheddar Grilled Cheese Sandwich (incorporate leftover stuffing if you’re emotion fancy!)
- 15-Moment Nutritious Moroccan-Spiced Greek Yogurt Hen Salad
- Crunchy Rainbow Thai Peanut Hen Wraps
- Rooster Kale Waldorf Salad with Avocado & Goat Cheese
- Spicy Ranch Chopped Chicken Cabbage Salad
- Far better Than Chipotle Do-it-yourself Rooster Burrito Bowls
- Sesame Rooster Cabbage Crunch Salad
- Extraordinary Sluggish Cooker Pulled Hen Sandwiches
- Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 4 Healthful Mason Jar Salads
- Balanced Pumpkin Seed & Avocado Pesto Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- BBQ Ranch Chicken Quinoa Bowls
Straightforward Comfort Foodstuff
Turkey pot pie? You know it! For these common convenience food stuff recipes, you are going to just want to add the cooked turkey in location of the hen. No have to have to cook it once again, of training course, so just observe any recipes after the stage where you cook the hen.
- Blow Ya Mind Cheddar Broccoli Hen Pot Pie
- 30-Minute Leftover Sweet Potato & Turkey Enchilada Skillet
- Pesto Mushroom Rooster Lasagna Roll Ups
- Spicy Black Bean Chicken Enchiladas with Pumpkin Bitter Product Sauce
- Cheesy BBQ Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Butternut Squash, Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
- Full Wheat Honey-Jalapeño Cornbread Chicken Tamale Pie
- Ginger Cashew Hen Stir Fry with Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- Lightened Up Rooster Pot Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Couscous
- Reduced Carb Chicken Zucchini Enchilada Bake
- Smaller Batch Green Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- Remarkable Caramelized Onion Spinach Hen Pasta Bake
- Sweet and Bitter Pineapple Broccoli Hen Stir Fry
- Dreamy Refried Bean Hen Enchiladas with Do-it-yourself Enchilada Sauce
This put up was originally published on November 24, 2019, and republished on November 26, 2021.