Tender spaghetti squash noodles combined with the flavours of BBQ hen pizza, served in the shell, topped with a great deal of melted cheese!
Spaghetti squash is a tremendous exciting food! Instead of receiving mushy when cooked, like pumpkin or butternut squash, it gets stringy, like spaghetti noodles. You can prepare dinner it and provide it like spaghetti, topped with a sauce, but it’s also fun to provide it in the shell! The standard notion is to get started with smaller sized squash, small more than enough that a 50 percent a squash is adequate for one particular serving, roast it, shred it into noodles, increase extras and provide it in the shell. The stuffing in this recipe is inspired by BBQ rooster pizza, which includes hen, peppers, onions, pineapple, sizzling peppers, and cheese! Other than getting some time to roast the squash, this recipe is genuinely easy, especially if you currently have some cooked rooster accessible! As soon as the squash is roasted, shredded and the other substances are all combined jointly, it is returned to the shell, topped with cheese, and baked once more, until eventually the cheese melts! In addition to the amazing flavours, one particular of the ideal factors about this recipe is that it’s a complete meal in a single
bowl, I signify shell!
BBQ Rooster Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook dinner Time: 35 minutes Complete Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4
Tender spaghetti squash noodles mixed with the flavours of BBQ chicken pizza, served in the shell, topped with plenty of melted cheese!
- 2 modest spaghetti squash, minimize in half and seeded
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups rooster, cooked and shredded (or sliced)
- 1 cup pineapple, sliced into bite sized parts (optional)
- 1/2 cup purple bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup incredibly hot peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (or mozzarella), shredded
- Brush the internal flesh of the spaghetti squash with oil, time with salt and pepper and roast, slice facet up, in a preheated 400F/200C oven till tender, about 30 minutes.
- Use a fork to pull the spaghetti squash ‘noodles’ from the shells, mix with the chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, onion, incredibly hot peppers, and BBQ sauce before returning to the shells.
- Sprinkle the cheese on best and return to the oven to bake until finally the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes
Selection: Insert 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled!